The JUST JJ 4,5 by QUIK LOK is the 4,5 m long unbalanced instrument cable with 6.3 mm TS Mono Jack plugs in black finish.
Included in the JUST series, the JJ cables represent the high-end models among the Made in China cable lines produced by Quik Lok and are particularly suitable for everyday use with your guitar or bass, whether performing on stage, or during rehearsal, or practising at home.
JUST JJ instrument cables have a conductor cross section of 0.22mm² and 20 copper wires of 0.12mm.
The PVC sheath of the outer jacket of the cable has a characteristic knurl that guarantees a comfortable grip when rewinding the cable after use, as well as ensuring a good degree of protection against damage from impact and bending.
The specifications of the cable itself permit a linear sound transmission that allows the transducers used (such as humbucker or single coil, passive or active pickups) to convert the signal in the best achievable way during concerts, home recording or study.
External coating: PVC
Conduction area: 0.22 mm²
Conduction material: Copper
Conductor composition: 20 x 0.12 mm
Conductor resistance at 20 °: <91 Ohm/km
Shielding: Spiral wound copper braid (0,12 x 32)
Electrical capacity: 86 pF / m
Cable diameter: 6.0 mm
Connector Configuration: 2 x TS Mono Jack Plugs
Length: 4,5 m
Core insulation: 1.6mm HDPE and cotton
The JUST Series range of cables for musical instruments consists of the following models:
- Quik Lok JUST/JJ cable Jack Mono TS 6.3 <-> Jack Mono TS 6.3
- Quik Lok JUST/JJ SL cable Jack Mono TS 6.3 <-> Jack Mono TS 6.3 (SL silver connectors)
- Quik Lok JUST/JR cable Jack Mono TS 6.3 90° <-> Jack Mono TS 6.3
- Quik Lok JUST/JR SL cable Jack Mono TS 6.3 90° <-> Jack Mono TS 6.3 (SL silver connectors)
- Quik Lok JUST/2JR cable Jack Mono TS 6.3 90° <-> Jack Mono TS 6.3 90°
- Quik Lok JUST/JS cable Jack Stereo TRS 6.3 <-> Jack Stereo TRS 6.3
- Quik Lok JUST/KEY cable 2 x Jack Mono TS 6.3 <-> 2 x Jack Mono TS 6.3
your cable, your signal, our passion